naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care (PAC) management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How might you ask? By hiring talented clinicians, engineers, analysts, and healthcare leaders to create and utilize cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why Is This Role Critical?
The Instructional Designer is responsible for leading projects of all levels of complexity and applies advanced understanding of the ADDIE model (analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation), adult learning theory, and instructional design principles to project related work. Design and develop comprehensive learning solutions and content, including researching, pilot testing, validation and maintenance. Serves as a liaison and representative to departments, work groups, and committees and performs task analysis, long term and short-term planning, and determines training needs of the end users.
What you will be accountable for….
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to assess training requirements and specifications. Collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders to design and create storyboards for the development of learning modules and training material.
- Create comprehensive design documents that describe the business needs, audience needs, high level tasks, delivery content, supporting materials, evaluations/assessments and complementary learning approaches.
- Lead the design and development of training programs based on identified training needs and timing while assuring the use of appropriate instructional strategy and media.
- Design dynamic and compelling instruction using Articulate 360 and other course authoring applications for delivery via online media and classroom with a focus in e-learning.
- Lead curriculum management and audits of existing content on an ongoing basis to ensure courses are current, effective, and meet business needs.
- Ensure learning objectives and modules are efficient and effective at developing skills and professional knowledge that drive business results. Develop learning assessments and/or tools to measure learning effectiveness.
- Utilize solid instructional design skills for a variety of learning projects that may be large or complex in scope. Manage multiple projects through planning, scheduling, assigning, coordinating and reviewing tasks performed by assigned resources.
- Create project plans for design and development of learning solutions; assemble plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts. Document and communicate design decisions and strategies to key partners within the line of business.
- Mentor team members to teach best practices in instructional design concepts, techniques, courseware, and adult learning theory.
- Remain current with the methodologies and technologies identified for use in adult education and share with work teams.
- A minimum of 2 years of learning and development course design with proven work experience in instructional design with assessment solutions and instructional technology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Learning and Design or Technology, Instructional Design, Organizational Development, Education or equivalent combination of education and experience in a business-related field
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of training and development, adult training theory, curriculum development, needs assessment and evaluation
- Experience with eLearning, Learning Management Systems (LMS), and course authoring tools, specifically Storyline
- Strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills to assess business problems and propose plans and alternatives
- Excellent attention to detail in grammar and punctuation, visual design and layout, audio accuracy, and effective presentation
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated and self-disciplined
NaviHealth partners with health plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. We utilize evidence-based protocols to optimize care and bundled payment methodologies to align all stakeholders. The result: optimized care and outcomes, reduced inpatient days, reduced hospital readmissions, and increased patient satisfaction.
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth® is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.