At naviHealth, our mission is to work with extraordinarily talented people who are committed to making a positive and powerful impact on society by transforming health care.
naviHealth is the result of almost two decades of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for care transition solutions. We do health care differently and we are changing health care one patient at a time.
Why is this role critical?
The Director of Corporate Communications will work across the enterprise to execute strategic communications related to media, stakeholders, colleagues and communities. The ideal candidate has a strong track record as a communications leader with a campaign mindset who thrives in a high-pressure environment and a collaborative, team-based culture.
What you will be accountable for…
- Oversee the development and execution of internal organizational, change management and employee communications programs to further build the company’s high-performance culture, engage colleagues, and heighten their level of business understanding and engagement with the business.
- Manage team supporting both internal and external communications strategies to drive development of company positioning, messaging and branding.
- Handle highly sensitive, confidential corporate communication, initiatives and/or projects and advise senior management on associated communications strategy and issues.
- As a member of the People and Culture team, bring your communications expertise to our work on key initiatives including Career Paths, Career Development, Management Development, Employer Brand, Rewards, Diversity & Inclusion, and Wellness to ensure that curated content is branded, informative and engaging
- Partner with stakeholders to create strategy and drive colleague adoption of communication and collaboration tools
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are thoughtfully and successfully communicated to colleagues and stakeholders
- Develop a manager communication strategy to enable and strengthen management and leadership capability
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums, and perform content management including planning, editing, and writing content, as well as preparing layouts
- Reinforce naviHealth as a great place to work including managing select social media sites targeted at current and prospective colleagues
- Manage the internal events planning and communications
- Regularly attend company meetings to listen and collect feedback and information to develop relevant and timely communications
- Coordinate the internal communication response to crisis situations that affect organizational perception
What you will need to be successful in this role…
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, public administration or related field
- 8-10 years of experience in corporate communications
The ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, working with a cross-section of colleagues
- Strategic thinking, judgment and sound decision-making are key, with the ability to think and act under pressure. Effective Communication
- Proven ability to create and implement comprehensive communications programs that support a corporate strategy and overall business priorities and focus areas.
- Excellent writing skills are a necessity, including the ability to write for a variety of channels and audiences.
- Experience with cutting-edge communications practices and technologies, along with outstanding and creative oral and written communication skills and understanding of social media usage in business applications. Collaboration and Teamwork
- Proven track record of teamwork, innovation and results.
- Consummate organizational savvy, with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Much of the success in the position will be based on relationship-building.
Working Condition and Physical Demands
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
- Travel requirements: 25%
Being a pioneer in post-acute management and care transitions with 19 years of experience, naviHealth is uniquely positioned to manage patients, improve clinical and financial outcomes, and share risk with payors and providers. We provide clinical service support alongside proprietary technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans and post-acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes.
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. naviHealth reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
naviHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.